Call for nominations is open for 2014 Awards Ceremony in Palm Springs!
The California Pharmacists Association’s Awards Ceremony is presented each year at the West Coast Pharmacy Exchange and is dedicated to honoring individual pharmacists who have dedicated their lives to the profession of pharmacy in the State of California. Pharmacists, technicians, students of pharmacy and CPhA Local Association Chapters are recognized for their support, innovative contributions, leadership and mentorship to the profession and the community.
2014 CPhA Awards Timeline:
- April - December 31, 2013 - Nominations accepted via online submission (preferred) or via mail
- January 2014 - 2014 CPhA Award recipients notified
- April 24-27, 2014 - 2014 CPhA Award recipients recognized in Palm Springs, CA
Learn more about each award and submit nominations through that award's form:
• Pharmacist of the Year
• Innovative Pharmacist of the Year
• Bowl of Hygeia
• Distinguished New Practitioner
• Student Pharmacist of the Year
• Technician of the Year
• Cardinal Health Generations Rx Champions
• California Friend of Pharmacy
• Chapters of Excellence
• California Pharmacy Hall of Fame
If you have any questions regarding the CPhA Awards Program, you may reach the CPhA Awards administration staff at email@example.com or (916) 779-4512.