2015 Recipient, John Berger (accepted on behalf by John Cronin) (center)
The California Pharmacy Hall of Fame recognizes individuals who are, or have been, an inspiration to the practice of pharmacy in California, as exemplified by, but not limited to, the following: a long and distinguished history of service, achievement in several arenas, character, innovation, trend setting and altruism. Any individual who has been an inspiration to the practice of pharmacy in California is eligible for nomination. The nominee need not be a CPhA member or a pharmacist. The nominator need not be a CPhA member. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Submit a Nomination for Hall of Fame
- Completed nomination form
- A letter from the nominator to address the criteria and provide specific examples of how the candidate has made significant, influential and sustained contributions to the pharmacy practice in California.
- Current full curriculum vitae or detailed resume of the nominee.
- Up to 4 letters of recommendation
- All letters of support must be signed by the author. Emailed letters must contain an electronic signature.
Deadline for CPhA to collect nominations is Friday, January 15, 2016. All awards are submitted for review either electronically or via U.S. Postal Service. Please fill out the online nomination form and send all supporting documentation via email to email@example.com. If submitting by mail, please download the nomination form and send along with all supporting documentation to:
CPhA Awards Committee
Attn: Awards Manager
4030 Lennane Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
The CPhA Awards Committee is responsible for selecting all qualified award winners, which is based upon careful review of all qualified applicants. Upon receipt of a nomination package, CPhA staff reviews the package for completeness and then forwards on to the CPhA Awards Committee. If the nomination package is incomplete, a CPhA staff member will follow up with the nominator to obtain the missing information.