For all CPhA Awards, the nominator is responsible for gathering and submitting all supporting documentation by the designated deadline. All nominations should be submitted with the following information unless specified.
The CPhA Awards Committee requires the following supporting documentation for all awards.
- Completed nomination form
- A letter from the nominator to address the criteria and provide specific examples of how the candidate has made significant, influential and sustained contributions to the pharmacy practice in California.
- Current full curriculum vitae or detailed resume of the nominee
- Up to 4 letters of recommendation
- All letters of support must be signed by the author. Emailed letters must contain an electronic signature.
- Newspaper clippings
- Photos of nominee
- CPhA will be accepting nominations for 2014 Awards beginning August 17, 2013. All awards, with the exception of CPhA #1 Club, are submitted for review either electronically or via U.S. Postal Service.
- Deadline for CPhA Award Nominations is December 31 annually.
- Please fill out the online nomination form and send all supporting documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If submitting by mail, please download the nomination form and send along with all supporting documentation to:
CPhA Awards Committee
Attn: Awards Manager
4030 Lennane Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
The CPhA Awards Committee is responsible for selecting all qualified award winners, which is based upon careful review of all qualified applicants. Upon receipt of a nomination package, CPhA staff reviews the package for completeness and then forwards on to the CPhA Awards Committee. If the nomination package is incomplete, a CPhA staff member will follow up with the nominator to obtain the missing information.