Theme: Pharmacists Moving Forward as Healthcare Providers
The CPhA Pharmacy Film Festival showcases short videos promoting the pharmacy profession. The top six video submissions will be screened and live judging will occur at West Coast Pharmacy Exchange on April 26, 2014.
- Eligibility - Any CPhA Member may submit a video
- Student Pharmacists (Maximum of two video submissions per pharmacy school)
- Pharmacists (Submit on behalf of your Local Association or Academy)
- The film should be less than 60 seconds in length
- Please keep all videos professional and ethical, as they will represent you, your local affiliation/school, CPhA, and the profession. CPhA retains the right to disqualify any video that is deemed unsuitable for public viewing.
- The deadline for the video submissions is March 3, 2014 by 11:59pm PST.
The top six video submissions will be contacted mid-March and shown at West Coast Pharmacy Exchange.
- Best Overall Picture - Best overall picture that meets the eligibility requirements.
- Best Humor - Videos intended to entertain. Be creative!
- Best Drama - A serious narrative work
Once you have completed your video, follow the steps below to submit your video to CPhA.
Upload Your Video to YouTube
Upload your CPhA Pharmacy Film Festival Competition video to your own YouTube account.
1. Click the “Upload” link at the top of any YouTube page.
2. Click the “Upload video” button to browse for the video file you would like to upload. Select the file you want to upload and click “Open.”
3. As the video file is uploading:
a. Enter the title of your video which should match the submission form.
b. The link must be public.
4. Click the “Save changes” button to save the updates you have made to the file.
5. Once the video is uploaded to YouTube, include the link of the video on the Submission Form page in the specified area labeled "YouTube Link"
CPhA is not responsible for incorrect URL submissions or inaccurately labeled videos.
If interested, please submit your video by March 3
Any questions? Please contact Marshal Abdullah at (916) 779-4510 or email@example.com