Call for Webinar Presentations
This is the Call for Presentation for the CPhA’s monthly webinars. We’re looking for dynamic presentations around all pharmacy related topics. CPhA hosts a webinar every third Monday of the month.
Target audience includes: pharmacy technicians, pharmacists, and pharmacy owners from all practice settings.
All CE session lengths will be standardized to 60 minutes. If there are topics that need more time, we encourage splitting the presentation into two-parts. CPhA is also requesting for presenters to identify and develop education sessions to the various experience level of pharmacists. Please use the guide below:
- Introductory - The attendee has very limited knowledge of or practical experience with the session subject area.
- Intermediate - The attendee has some experience with the session subject area would like to add to current knowledge.
- Advanced - The attendee has an advanced understanding of the session subject area and is looking to gain cutting edge information, clinical pearls, and opportunities to share/receive advanced information with others of similar expertise.
Preparing Successful Proposals/Selection Process
CPhA is looking for dynamic presentations that celebrate our successes, challenge our thinking, and push the profession forward. The submission of a proposal is not a guarantee for selection. It is important to remember that all proposals will be reviewed only once. There will be no reconsideration of unaccepted proposals. Therefore, it is important that the proposal, which serves to introduce the body of work, is well written and meets the selection criteria.
Questions to ask yourself prior to submitting your proposal:
- Is the topic innovative and relevant?
- Has the content leader or speaker received positive ratings in the past (if applicable)?
- Is the session well-organized and designed to meet the needs of pharmacy staff?
- Does the proposal adequately explain what will occur in the session? How engaging is the presentation likely to be?
- How well suited is the proposed presentation to the preferred session format?
Proposals will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Proposals must be submitted online.
How to Submit a Proposal
Proposals must be submitted online here.